Green Umbrella Concrete Treatment Systems
Green Umbrella Concrete Treatment Systems complement one another creating a winning combination for even a basic polished concrete floor. A standard polished floor requires a concrete hardener or concrete densifier and a form of chemical protection against damage done to the concrete surface such as accidental acid etching. The standard process is a 7-8 diamond grit cutting procedure to mechanically prep the floor. To meet the basic chemical needs apply Green Umbrella Dry Shield and protect with Green Umbrella Microfilm.
Concrete Hardener: Dry Shield™
The first line of defense is Dry Shield™ which increases hardness while reducing porosity.
- Requires no rinsing and disposal and will not gel on surface — can be allowed to air dry.
- Stands up to heavy abrasion and foot traffic while providing excellent slip resistance.
- Has the highest abrasion resistance.
- PH neutral — does not interfere with application of concrete dyes as sodium products will. Decreases black tire marking from lift trucks and other equipment.
Penetrating Surface Treatment: Microfilm
The added protection that makes you shine. Green Umbrella Microfilm™ is an environmentally friendly hybrid surface treatment that creates a durable micro-thin layer to seal polished concrete. When properly applied, Green Umbrella Microfilm forms a breathable, dense, protective layer.
- Highly resistant to aviation oils.
- Stands up to acid and chemical exposure.
- Not prone to whitening, peeling or flaking.
- Beautiful high gloss finish.
- Testing results prove superior chemical resistance to some of the harshest chemistry a facility floor will face.
- Repairable layer — In case burnishing does not remove etching, simply reapply.